Start a new topic

Suggestion: To add some features

Hi,

How are you,

I want to ask and suggest some features:

Suggestion

1. Kindly add some keyword tracking features so that we can add our domain and track the keywords at one place. 
  2. There is an option to see KW difficulty when I click on a particular KW. Can you please add this KD matrix and page authority a column along with KW volume, CPC, etc. so that all can be seen in one place? 
  3. Kindly make a forum on Facebook where people who like Writer zen can interact with each other. 
  4. Please add an ODOMETER type needle that shows how much score our content got like surfer SEO instead of simple numbers. 

Questions

1. May I know all the KW detail you are getting from Ahref? should I stop buying the Ahref monthly package?
  2. I have bought a lifetime deal from Writerzen. But the Google NLP option is off. It's not available in a lifetime deal?

1 person likes this idea

Hi there,

Thanks for your input.

Here is our Facebook forum, kindly access it and answer all the questions: https://www.facebook.com/groups/328776408854145

I also endorse the above two suggessions by Salman, would be great if you can work on the below two, Thanks

1- Kindly add some keyword tracking features so that we can add our domain and track the keywords at one place. 
2- There is an option to see KW difficulty when I click on a particular KW. Can you please add this KD matrix and page authority a column along with KW volume, CPC, etc. so that all can be seen in one place?

I like those suggestions, especially the tracking feature but I know this is a lot for this tool. 

The feature I would love and it's kind of industry standard is the content score, like frase, surferseo, surgegraph, neuronwriter have.

I hope we can see this implemented

Login or Signup to post a comment